Enhance the NBA's second screen viewing experience in a way that existing tools can’t.
Our goal was to provide this heightened experience, focusing a little higher than simply a better second screen experience -- but focusing on how to help users become better fans.
So what makes somebody feel like a better fan?
- Insider Status
We explored how to enhancing existing and create new content types.
Wireframes & Functional Specifications
- Game status bar attached to bottom of tile
- Game time in place of post time
- OPTIONAL: League Pass CTA overlay on game status tap/ rollover
Social Media Card
- Full-bleed media on tile
- Source line shows twitter icon and clickable user name
- On mobile, ellipsis tap reveals tile overlay for sharing/action options
- Mobile layout stays til ~550px, then splits into side-by-side
￼Crunch Time Alert
- Custom crunch time alert header
- Game status bar attached to tile highlighting another league game that;s going down to the wire
- OPTIONAL: League Pass CTA overlay on game status tap/rollover